Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Real McCain.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Real McCain.

    Since threads are constantly being made from Obama bashing sites I figured Id post a few vids on Mccain to even the playing field. I think they are pretty funny if you ask me.


    YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain

    YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

    YouTube - The Real Mccain in his own words. Lies and flipflops

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Real McCain.

    He's an idiot...the "Miss Buffalo Chip" stunt proved that.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •